Yes, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Chances are you already have this software on your computer. If not, click here for a free download.
You may have a spam filter on your computer that is blocking the faxes from being received. Check the settings on your spam filter or your anti-virus software.
You can change your target email address by going to our Login page. If you forgot your password or need assistance logging in, or if you want to add additional email addresses to your fax distribution list, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes. The monthly charge includes 30 pages of outbound faxes per month. Excess outbound pages are billed at 5 cents per page. If you would like to activate the “outbound fax” feature, please send a request to us via email.
No. With our month to month program you can cancel at anytime. Or, we do offer a 12 month discount plan – prepay for 11 months, get the 12th month free.
No, there are no additional surcharges. State sales tax does not apply.
1. To sign up with Fax Michigan, print the enrollment form and fill it out entirely (please print legibly). If you are requesting a NEW fax number, simply sign the “Payment Authorization” section. If you are transferring an existing fax number, two signatures are required (“Payment Authorization” and “Letter of Agency”).
2. Fax the form to 800-388-3191.
3. New fax numbers are assigned within 2 business days. Porting of an existing fax number may take up to 10 business days.
4. Once your fax number has been activated, a welcome letter will be sent to your Fax Michigan number, which you will receive as an email. A follow-up phone call will be made to confirm that you received the welcome letter.
5. The monthly service fee will automatically be charged to your credit card every month.
"Now I have my own private fax number for under $10 per month. This is great!"
"I can retrieve my faxes from anywhere, even when I'm down in Florida."